Microsoft Net Application Development
Microsoft .Net Application Development
The cut throat competition that exists among enterprises today constantly demands more IT investments and adoption of new applications to meet the fast changing business needs. Our Microsoft Platform-based solutions and service offerings give you the necessary infrastructure, products, and tools to create and organize innovative business solutions that assist in embracing newer technologies, improve employee efficiency and offer deep understanding of business performance.
Typical challenges faced by clients
- Implementing IT to the changing and growing business needs is a constant challenge In a typical enterprise. Some of the major challenges include the following:
- High cost of maintaining legacy applications and technologies
- Incomplete knowledge of enterprise, which is also not shared between employees
- Non existence of a cohesive platform to aid the smooth teamwork between employees, partners and suppliers
- Absence of implementable vision in business processes
- Inept user experience of legacy LOB applications, resulting in decreased employee productivity
- Inefficient utilization of IT infrastructure
Comprehensive knowledge about the Microsoft Platform: SSAK has a number of skilled and qualified associates on the Microsoft Platform.
Providing feasible solutions and services across key Microsoft technologies which includes security, business modeling, intelligence for business and optimum use of infrastructure.
Economical - Better productivity will lead to reduced labour costs for development, and more choices in system vendors will improve procurement prices and terms. Windows software and Intel / AMD systems usually sell for considerably less than their mainframe equivalents. Although a migrated application may lead to heavy cost savings, the total cost savings are capped until the fixed overhead of the mainframe, midrange or UNIX system is eliminated.
Support - Platform Modernization resolves problems of the availability of skilled computer professionals. Migration also allows companies to choose between systems from various manufacturers on which to run those applications, and from multiple suppliers. Overall supportability improves with the number of applications moved off the mainframe.
Agility - It is ensured by the features various applications bear, the development environment, and the application infrastructure. If you migrate an application to Windows, your programmers can then use the natural abilities of the Microsoft developer tools and applications like Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Biztalk Server, hence enhancing their productivity and reducing time to market for new applications. Agility improves with increased usage of these Microsoft products in the application.
The team SSAK Solution will ensure a positive user and customer experience without any kind of administrative interference, with features for self-service provisioning, data governance and regulatory compliance. We provide the assurance of high availability, flexibility and reliability you expect from a trusted solution provider. This platform includes infrastructure automation tools that help you to capitalize on service uptime and considerably reduce manual, error-prone tasks.
In case any issues occur, they can be easily resolved. This, once and for all eliminates the hassle and management of troubleshooting across multiple vendors, so that you can direct your attention towards advancing your business.
Benefits of Microsoft Application Development with ASP.Net
- ASP.Net exhibit optimized coding while building large scale applications
- High speed of development
- With built-in windows authentication with ASP.Net the application can be made secure with per-application configuration
- Availability of cross-platform migration
- Increased productivity, Reliability, Security
- It provides an IDE environment with facilitating the usage of all tools just by drag and drop actions
- All the processes are better handled and managed by ASP.Net with its run-time environment. In case if any dead process is found then it is immediately replaced by new process
- All ASP.Net code is executed on sever at first and then only sent to the browser
- With ASP.Net you can partition your code with more than one language, which gives the .Net developers the independence of using the language they feel more comfortable with.
ASP.Net is a framework for web application developed by Microsoft. This platform allows developers to develop dynamic web sites and other web portals.
ASP.Net Developers are Experienced in Developing Projects as
- Customized ASP.Net software package application development
- Web application development
- ASP.Net consulting
- Software application migration
- ASP.Net design evaluation
- ASP .Net web service provision
- ASP .Net enterprise application development and portal development
- Project Management & Planning
- Architecture, Analysis and Design
- Demo and Prototyping
- Developing Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams etc.
- Optimizing Database Design and Development
- Debugging & Performance Tuning
Technical Capabilities (User Interface layer)
- Use of Smart Client and Web Client Factories
- WinForm (custom controls, asynchronous data and message processing, custom designers, modern look-n-feel, 2D Graphics, GDI+, font management )
- WebForms (custom frameworks, controls, caching, XML/XSLT, Ajax, XHTML)
- SilverLight (2.0, 3.0, 4.0, And 5.0)
- Flash/Flex/Action Script
- W3C Compliant Code
Technical Capabilities (Middle Tier)
- Use of Microsoft Web Service Factory
- Web Service Extensions, SOAP customization, XSD usage
- Enterprise Services (distributed transactions)
- WCF (Windows Communication Framework .Net 4)
- Custom Activities, Custom Rules Engine
Technical Capabilities (Data Layer)
- Offline Database processing (advanced Dataset management, caching, synchronization, automation of data access layer)
- Database to Object mapping technique.
- Object Persistence Layer & Typed Queries
- Reporting (Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, OLAP)
- LINQ (.Net 3.5)
- ADO. Net Entity Framework (.Net 3.5)
Technical Capabilities (Advanced Programming)
- Reflection (dynamic emitting of assemblies, CodeDOM, custom attributes, auto generation of Web Service proxy)
- Security (windows authorization, asp.Net Membership, cryptography usage)
- COM Interop, PInvoke, IE, MS Office and shell integration
- Multi-threading (synchronization, thread-safe UI, thread pooling, com interop apartments management)
- Serialization (custom, selective, versioning support)
- Deployment (web deployment, auto-upgrades)
- Globalization (multi-language application support)
- .NET Compact Framework (SQL Server CE)]
Technical Capabilities (Tools)
- Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Unit testing framework.
- Version Control system
- Visual Source Safe
- Project Tracking
- Bug Tracking