Mobile Application Developer
- JD (N) JOB DESCRIPTION : MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Job Responsibilities:
- Acting as iOS /Windows/Android Mobile App developer.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with product managers to conceptualise, build, test and release products.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Work and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Build interface with focus on usability features.
- Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimising performance for the apps.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Experience Education Salary No of Openings Posted On
- Strong OO design and programming skills in C#
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Familiar with Xcode.
- Familiar with the Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Familiar with Xamarin
- Understanding of other technologies like ASP.NET, PHP
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skill.
Trainee Software Engineer
- Currently we are looking for Trainees on ASP.Net Language.
- Skill Required: Theoretical Knowledge of-
- - Asp.Net
- - SqlServer
- - Jquery
- Time Duration: 3 months
- Freshers as well as experienced candidate both can apply
- Theoretical knowledge of Asp.net, Sqlserver, C#, Jquery
No of Openings
- Qualification: B.Tech (CS/IT),BCA or MCA
- Desired Skills:
- Good Knowledge of Programming / Coding and debugging applications in ASP.NET (3.5 or above).
- Good knowledge of MS SQL (2008 or above).
- Preparing operational documentation.
- Working closely with other staff, such as Project Managers,
Graphic Artists, Systems Analysts and Sales and Marketing Professionals.
- Consulting clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and
performance of software systems and asking questions to obtain
information clarify details and implement information.
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team or individually to meet the needs of the project.
- Object-Oriented Design and Analysis (OOD and OOA).
- Software modeling and simulation, Support maintain and document software functionality, Maintain standards compliance.
- Software Engineer with good designing sense will be preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience of programming in ASP.NET using C# and with RDBMS MS SQL 2008 or above with MVC (must)
No of Openings
- Minimum B. Tech in (CS/ IT) or MCA
Business Development Executive
- 1.Working Knowledge of :
- Generating business from prospective customers
(Government/Educational) related to Development of Website, Web based
software applications, Hardware & IT enabled session.
- Understanding customer requirement, Preparing PPT, Proposals,
Cost Estimation. Coordinating for Quotation /Tender/ Nodal agency.
- Coordination with the Client, Software Development Team and Management for Project Execution.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing client base and explore to generate more business from existing clients.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Meet customers as per call cycle plan.
- Minimum 1.5+Years in Sales and Marketing in IT Industry (Government and Education Segments
- Technical Knowledge of Software and Website.
- Male candidate only.
- Must have 2 Wheeler.
No of Openings
- Minimum B.Tech or MBA in Marketing.